Airport City is a FREE Android game with your objective being to build and manage your own airport and neighboring city simultaneously to create citizens (passengers) to fill your flights, transporting people around the globe to exotic places, all while trying to become the biggest Airport City! Game Insight delivers another engaging “Freemium” time-management strategy game, but this game is a bit more difficult than the others they have come out with in the past. Mainly because you are not only managing a busy airport complete with landings, plane take offs, growth issues, and more, you also have a city to build and grow in order to cultivate passengers to take on your flights, which makes this game a bit more challenging — yet a lot of fun nonetheless.
The airport is your first priority, and upon building your first runway things really takeoff. You have your own planes to manage as well as other planes that request to land at your airport. All plane landings or completed flights provide you with experience and in app gold coins, which can be used to purchase a variety of items. Besides allowing other planes to land at your airport, you are also in charge of running your own airlines, which means several planes to manage and coordinate both landing and takeoffs for.
Airport City’s secondary mission is to grow a city complete with amenities to make your citizens (passenger) happy and to load those happy passengers onto planes to send out to the far reaches of the world collecting items (collectables) to redeem for in app cash. Both your city and airport can be tricked out with new buildings, new planes, bonuses, etc.; there are lots of quests to complete while playing this game — ranging from the super simple to fairly challenging. Airpot City not only challenges you to become a great airport manager, but also requires you to be a pretty darn good city manager in this dual mission strategy game that requires you to balance a variety of quests/missions to successfully become the next great Airpot City manager. Check out our other Android app reviews. Crazy Mike
Airport City Android FREE App Details
Title: Airport City
Category: Arcade & Action
Size: Varies with device
Developer: Game Insight International
Store: Android Market/Amazon App Store
Airport City Android FREE App Download Link
Follow, Subscribe and Like Us On The Social Networks Below
*Disclosure* The developer Game Insight and the Android app “Airport City” are paid advertisers on http://www.crazymikesapps.com.
Airport City Android FREE App Developers Description
The time has come to try your hand as an air traffic controller!
Build your very own personal airport and send hundreds of flights into the sky! Airport City is taking off in two exciting modes: the first offers you the chance to build a modern airport, and the second has you build the city to support it. While you’re managing your airport, flights will be traveling to every corner of the globe. You will meet interesting characters and complete collections of exotic items from around the world.
Facebook Community: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Airport-City-for-Android/112458922209756
– Build hangars and runways
– Send planes to the far corners of the globe
– Increase your level to unlock new destinations and buy new types of aircraft
– Import rare items from far-off lands
– Complete collections and exchange them for bonuses
– Organize last-minute daily charters for tourists
– Complete tons of quests for the characters you meet
– Receive exclusive gifts as rewards for passing themed quests
– Build your own unique jet-setter city
– Collect profits from commercial buildings and upgrade the infrastructure of your metropolis
– Beautiful graphics and high-quality sounds accompany every action
– Simple interface and engrossing gameplay
– Convenient tutorial and help features
– Lots of colorful characters, each with their own interesting story to tell
– Dozens of commercial and residential buildings as well as decorations
– No advertisements
– And the best part: it’s completely free!