The Zoo Animals Matching Game for Kids app provides a relaxing and quiet-time game activity for young kids to enjoy. This iPhone and iPad app is simple in design and created especially for children 2-4 years age. Zoo Animals Matching Game for Kids is a classic card-matching memory game that features lots of real zoo animals. As a matter of fact, kids will see zebras, hippos, monkeys and more as they play. And, this animal matching game can be played alone or with others.
The Zoo Animals Matching Game for Kids app features fresh and minimalistic artwork, and an easy-to-use interface. This iOS Universal app comes with quality photos of real zoo animals in their outdoor habitats. There are also 3 different game level difficulties to challenge kids. But one nice thing this app doesn’t have is a timer. There are no timers to stress kids out in this family friendly game, and no distracting sounds or music to break a child’s concentration. There is, however, a nice round of applause after a card-matching memory game is completed.
Zoo Animals Matching Game for Kids, App Features
Kids Love Watching Zoo Animals!
– Suitable for age 2-4
– Clean and easy interface
– All zoo animal photos are taken by pro photographers and specially selected
– Only the best zoo animal shots have been selected for this matching game app!
– No Google’ed images here
– Three levels of playing difficulty
Level 1 – 6 cards
Level 2 – 12 cards
Level 3 – 16 cards
– Animal cards change with each new game to keep it fun and intresting
– No in-app purchases necessary, all features are there
– No ads (learn why we’re against ads on our blog @ 100thingsapp.com)
*Disclosure* Zoo Animals Matching Game is a paid advertiser. However, we will not review nor demonstrate any app that does not meet a benchmark of at least 3 CrazyMikesapps’ Heads, based on our head-rating system.