Ever wish you could have that same perfect skin, dazzling white smile, and sparkling eyes like the glamorous people you see in magazines? Well, now you can with a little help from the Facetune photo editor app. This iOS Photo & Video app has been rated as one of the best Photo & Video apps in 107 countries and has editing functionality that’s similar to PhotoShop. But the best thing about this simple and easy-to-use iPhone app is that you can create perfectly natural and professional looking portraits and selfies right your iPhone.
With Facetune, you can whiten your teeth, smooth your skin to perfection, remove moles, blemishes and more using all the tools that this photo editor app provides. The Facetune app has about 8 features that allow you to alter and enhance your overall appearance in many ways. There are also plenty of filters and frames to give your portrait the polished look you desire.
For fun, and objectivity, I took a photo of myself using my camera and only modified half of my face, leaving the other half in its original state for easy comparison. I was able to quickly smooth my skin to a baby skin clarity, intensify my eyes and surrounding colors, minimize wrinkles and lines, and give my face a visual lift. However, I found that altering and reshaping the overall face wasn’t as easy, and may take a little patience and finesse to prevent yourself from becoming a bizarre alien look alike.
Using this photo editor app, you can easily give yourself a little lift here and there for all those sagging, lopsided or heavily lined areas on your face. And if you ever wanted to try out another nose without undergoing plastic surgery, here’s your chance to reshape your nose by enlarging, thinning, elongating or shortening it. You can do the same with your eyes, eyebrows, chin, cheekbones and anything else.
The Facetune photo editor app has a great user interface and lots of handy help features to walk you through each process. The infographics are simple and the videos are extremely short. There was only one feature that wasn’t as clear to me as the rest of the features in this app (Tones). But it shouldn’t take you too long to figure out all the app’s functionality.
This app is pretty easy to use overall. It has simple pinch out gestures to zoom into an area and swipes to initiate effects. I also found that I used the “undo” button quite a bit. Another nice thing about Facetune is that you can check your work in progress against the original photo during every step of the photo editing process. This is done with a simple tap of a button. And when you’re done creating the perfect looking you, there are 30+ filter options and frames to give your photo a beautiful portrait look.
Overall, I had a great time experimenting with the Facetune Photo & Video app. Not only was it entertaining to use, but practical as well. Facetune is a pretty amazing photo editing app that provides a lot of great functionality on your iPhone or iPad. And if you’re looking for a great mobile app to help you create the perfect-looking you in photos, Facetune is a great place to start.
• Emphasize your smile
• Widen or refine your smile
• Give your teeth a bright and natural shine
• Smooth and rejuvenate your skin
• Remove temporary imperfections like pimples and blemishes
• Brighten dark circles under your eyes
• Improve your skin tone
• Emphasize your eyes for a penetrating gaze
• Change your eye color
• Remove red and white-eye effects
• Turn back time and color over grey hair
• Fill bald patches
• Remove stray hairs
RESHAPE FACIAL STRUCTURE
• Refine jaw lines
• Heighten cheek bones and brows
• Reshape your nose
• Totally transform your face into alien or other fun shapes
• Apply any shade of blush and eyeshadow
• Add volume to your lashes and shape your brows
• Add intensity to your lip color
• Focus the photo on you, by defocusing the background
• Improve lighting or add special paper effects
• Create customized filters
• Add unique textures and frames
• Add artistic touches to make your photo your own
• Customizable filters can be applied to the whole photo or to specific areas
• Instantly share your edited photos with your friends & family through social media or e-mail
EASY AND FUN
• Compare your work with the original at every step of the way, with only one tap
• Having trouble? Facetune offers extensive graphic and video help screens for each feature
• iPhone 5: 3264×3264 (10.6 MP)
• iPhone 4S: 2592×2592 (6.7 MP)
• iPhone 4: 2048×2048 (4.1 MP)
Don’t wait! Get Facetune and create amazing portrait photos today!