Today, at the time of this post, there are 622,287 approved iOS apps. Yes, that number is quite staggering considering I only have around 250 apps on my 64GB iPhone 4S and I am not a normal consumer of apps, but a hyper consumer (some would say insane). Cool enough, the AppShopper.com website has put out an iOS universal app that helps you track all iOS apps. Information you will find in this FREE iPad app: new app, price drops, free apps, updated apps, and more all completely filterable based on device, paid/free and other parameters. Another cool feature is the ability to keep up with your favorite app price drops once you have registered (for free) in the AppShopper community. AppShopper is great way to find out what is FREE and save money and time. Watch our iPad video app reviews for a look at more iPad demos and reviews. CM
AppShopper iPad App Details
Store: iTunes App Store
AppShopper iPad App Download
AppShopper iPad App Developer Description
The official AppShopper.com app from the creators of TouchArcade.com
AppShopper keeps you up to date on the newest App Store apps, sales and freebies. Organize apps in your own customized Wish List and automatically get notified when there is a sale or update.
– Top 200: See all the current top apps and their movement.
– Ratings & Reviews: Browse ratings and reviews from 3rd party sites such as TouchArcade.com
– Sharing: Share an app’s info via Twitter, Facebook, email, and more
– Popular Apps: Overwhelmed by the App Store? Our list of popular app changes lets you browse a list of only the apps that other AppShopper users think are worth looking at.
– What’s New: Track all the latest changes to the App Store: price drops, updates, and new apps.
– Wish List: Add any app to your own personal Wish List and get notified of price changes or updates by email. With Push Notifications, you can get the latest updates sent directly to your device.
– My Apps: Keep track of the apps you already own. With Push Notifications, you can get the latest updates sent directly to your device.
– Syncs with AppShopper.com: Wish List and My Apps automatically sync with AppShopper.com so you can manage your lists in a web browser.
If you have any issues, please email email@example.com for assistance.
– Fixed an issue with caches not getting emptied (may run a little slow of initial launch as it removes old cache data)
– Fixed crash that could occur when tapping want or own
– Fixed an issue with the keyboard disappearing when rotating while searching (iPad)
– Other various fixes and improvements