The Gorilla Workout app will whip you into shape using 40+ exercises that require no workout equipment, just your hard work. Gorilla Workout is available for the iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Android, and regularly costs $0.99. Currently the iOS version is free, but only for a limited time. If you are looking for a simple “workout anywhere” app, Gorilla Workout can help you take care of that. You can use the links below to download this app from the iTunes App Store or Google Play. Unfortunately, Gorilla Workout for the Android is not free at this time.
Gorilla Workout App Features
- 40+ body-weight exercises including push ups, squats, and burpees
- 4 fitness levels so no matter what kind of shape you’re in you’re guaranteed a great workout
- Cross training to maximize cardio and strength
- Easy to follow day-by-day workout regimen containing hundreds of unique workout routines based on your fitness level
- Real life video demonstrations and detailed text description of each exercise
- Full body workouts that will target upper body, lower body, and core while also vastly improving your cardio endurance
- Social abilities like sharing via facebook and twitter
- Gorilla Workout is a global app, so once you purchase you get it on all your devices (iTouch, iPhone, iPad)
If you like the Gorilla Workout, app be sure to download this app now using the links below before it goes back to paid!
Download The Gorilla Workout : Fitness Aerobic and Strength Trainer on a Budget App Now!
*Disclaimer – Since most app price drops are temporary, we cannot guarantee how long this app will be free.