Do you want to know how to get Android apps for free? If you have an Android device and want to learn how to get some of the best paid Android apps for free every day, keep on reading. You may be wondering what the difference is between the Google Play App Store and the Amazon Android App Store? As far as apps go, not much. Many of the same Android apps can be found in both stores. However, the Google Play App Store undoubtedly has more app titles. But as far as the “Best Android Apps” go, you can typically find the top-rated apps on both app stores. Which is why you will want to download the Amazon Android App Store app today to start taking advantage of their “free app of the day.”
Each day the Amazon Android App Store provides 1 top-quality Android app for free. This featured app was originally a paid app. Most of the Amazon Android App Store apps that are featured in the “free app of the day” are top-quality Android apps.
However, if you do not have the Amazon App Store installed on our Android device, you cannot get these “free app of the day” apps through the Google Play App Store. The Google Play App Store does not support the actual Amazon Android App Store app. But, there is an easy way to get around this for any Android owner, without rooting your Android device or having to have any tech expertise.
Simply follow the directions below and you will be able to get the Amazon Android App Store “free app of the day” every day. Note: You will have to have an Amazon account to use the Amazon Android App Store.
How To Get Android Apps For Free
1.) Confirm Your Device Allows Installation of the Amazon Appstore:
– Open Settings and navigate to Unknown sources option (under Applications or Security depending on your device).
– If Unknown sources is already checked, you can skip this step.
– If unchecked, tap the checkbox and then tap “OK” on the confirmation popup.
2.) Download the Amazon Appstore:
– From your Android phone or tablet, visit: http://www.amazon.com/getappstore or scan the QR code.
– You can also have a link sent to your mobile number or email address by entering it below: (email link) Tap the link in the text message or email you receive.
3.) Install the Amazon Appstore:
– When the download is complete, open your notifications and tap AmazonApps-release.apk.
– Tap Install.
– Tap Open.
– That’s it! Sign in with your Amazon.com account and start enjoying thousands of apps on your Android.
Now that you have the Amazon Android App Store on your Android device, you can check back daily to see what the “free app of the day” is and start getting top paid Android apps for free.
And now that you know how to get Android apps for free, share this post with others to help them save some money too!
*If you have any problems installing the Amazon Android App Store, please leave a comment below and we will do our best to help you get this app store installed on your Android device.