FreeSpace, by Luma Fung, is a no nonsense Mac utility application that keeps you updated on all your drive storage (local, external, and network). This application runs in the background using very little of your CPU energy, and provides realtime space information in one location easily accessible on your menu bar. Not only does this app put all your drive information in one place (including realtime available storage) it also allows for one click eject of all drives safely from one location. Additionally, users can tap on the local drive within the FreeSpace menu and open all attached drives in the finder — where all can be accessed. FreeSpace also works in conjunction with Time Machine and notifies you with a blinking hard drive icon once backup is complete. FreeSpace keeps track of all your space so you know what is available and it won’t break your bank at only $0.99. Check out more Mac app reviews by CrazyMikesapps.com. CM
FreeSpace Mac App Details
Size: .5 MB
Developer: Luma Fung
Store: Mac App Store
FreeSpace Mac App Download Link
*Disclosure* The developer Luma Fung and the Mac app “FreeSpace” are paid advertisers on http://www.crazymikesapps.com.
FreeSpace Mac App Developers Description
➤ “FreeSpace is a tiny menubar utility that can show you how much space is available on all local, connected, and network drives with a single click.” – Lifehacker.com
★★★★ “FreeSpace is handy for keeping an eye on your free drive space, as well as for quickly accessing and unmounting volumes.” – MacWorld
★★★★ “I do recommend it. This is a cool little app that is very useful, easy to use, and it’s only US$0.99. What’s not to love.” – MacObserver.com
★★★★ “A very useful and simple application that once you start to use, you can never do without.” – HotMacApps.com
➤ Top 1 Paid Utility in USA, Japan, and Norway AppStores!
➤ Top 10 Paid Utility in over 13+ countries including UK, Canada, Australia, Italy, and more!
✔ FreeSpace combines many menu bar apps into one
- View free space of all external, network, local drives, and disk images in single menu
- Eject All by 1-click
- Mount and Eject completion indicator
✔ Works great with Time Machine backup!
- When a Time Machine drive is plugged in, the free space is immediately shown in the menu
- When the backup is finished, FreeSpace will notify you by flashing an eject indicator in the menu bar.
- The drive is safely ejected.
✔ Auto-launch every time when computer starts up
- After downloaded FreeSpace from AppStore, go to the /Application folder.
- Double-click FreeSpace to launch the first time.
- Select “Launch at Login” from the FreeSpace menu. FreeSpace will remember the setting and will auto-launch itself every time when the computer starts up.
✔ Detail Features
- Eject all connected drives and disk images by 1-click or ⌘E
- Drives are grouped and displayed in their own categories
- Any local drive can be pinned on the status bar
- Any individual connected drive can be ejected by clicking the eject button next to the drive.
- Any drive can be opened in Finder by clicking the menu
- Drives information are updated in realtime
✔ Ultra Efficient
- Ultra-low CPU and memory consumption
- Ultra-fast auto-launch when computer starts up
✔ Language Support
- English, 日本語, 正體中文, 簡體中文
✔ Mac Requirement
- OSX 10.6.8 or above