The Numerosity: Play with Multiplication! app gives 7-9 year olds a good reason to love practicing their multiplication skills. This iPad Education app features a cool streetwise surfing dog named Skruff. Skruff encourages kids to learn multiplication rules through discovery and interactive gameplay while engaging in a variety of equation solving formats.
This iPad Education app has a cool and kid-friendly vibe with colorful graphics, fun music, and an engaging game concept that gives kids an opportunity to experiment and practice their way through a variety of equation that get more challenging as they go. Kids will play to complete 20 unlockable levels, but no worries because Skruff is a loyal dog that will keep them moving on the right path. Kids will also earn points, bones and coins along the way in The Numerosity: Play with Multiplication! app. And, kids can always replay levels to beat their own best scores, as well as earn a printable certificate to show off their math achievement.
* The Numerosity: Play with Multiplication! app normally sells for $1.99, but this iPad Education app by ThoughtBox is free for a limited time.
Numerosity: Play with Multiplication! App Features
Surfing Math! This summer Skruff will practice his skills on the surfboard but also… with Multiplication!
– Numerosity allows kids to play with the numbers, observe the results of their actions and use their imagination while progressing at their own pace
– 20 unlockable and replayable levels
– Designed for 7 to 9 year olds
– Progress is visualized in Numerosity not only by the number of points, bones and coins they are winning, but also by the ‘color-code’ of the levels, starting with Red = ‘Need to improve’, going through Orange = ‘Not too bad’, Yellow = ‘Good’ and finally, Green = ‘Fantastic!’
– And, at the end of the game…SURPRISE! A super certificate from Skruff! Don’t forget to print it out and hang it on the wall
Acknowledgement/Praise for Numerosity:
**Featured by Apple in ‘App Store Best of 2012’: Numerosity**
**One of the 12 Best Children Educational Apps of 2012 – Teachers With Apps**
Numerosity: Play with Multiplication! is certified by the kidSAFE® Seal Program. To learn more, visit www.kidsafeseal.com.
ThoughtBox is an educational software provider that delivers learning experiences in specific subject areas centered around Gameful Learning. ‘At ThoughtBox we believe in researching and creating software that gives kids the best educational value and encourages them to discover and learn the rules of math on their own. We believe in quality content and educational apps that give kids more than just a few minutes of play’.
If you like the Numerosity: Play with Multiplication! app, be sure to download this app now using the link below before it goes back to paid!
Download The Numerosity: Play with Multiplication! App Now
*Disclaimer – Since most app price drops are temporary, we cannot guarantee how long this app will be free.