Having played Plants vs. Zombies, I had to check out PetsWar. The gameplay looked very similar from the screenshots so I figured I’d take a look. After playing it a bit, I can tell you, it will not replace Plants vs. Zombies. It’s just not as good. But it is a fresh new Tower Defense type game to look into if you are a fan of Plants vs Zombies. It has many different types of pets to place to fight off the enemies which are coming at you, as well as many different types of enemies.
There is a “shop” that you can go to and buy new pets to place in return for “eyeballs” which you can earn in-game. Also, while playing you can pick up these green floating orbs which you can save up to use towards an in-game power-up. These can be very helpful while playing if you get bombarded by enemies. Overall if you like the gameplay of Plants vs. Zombies, it might be something you want to look into. It is just not presented as well as other TD games. Below I have an iPhone video app review.
PetsWar App Details
Various Scenes and Characters to Ensure Gameplay.
– 30+ increasingly difficult levels, challenging your wisdom and the flexibility of your fingers.
-20+ beautifully hand drawn scenes across farm, meadow, forest, lake and marsh, with changeable weather and landforms.
-28 vividly designed pets and 13 kinds of monster attackers. You decide their destiny.
2) Fast-changing Tactics. Are You Ready?
– The match of Bull of Brave with Warrior Rooster rocks! How about Warrior Rooster with Chain Smoker Cat? Whoops, monsters are right here under your nose!
– A huge wave of monsters are coming. Defend or attack? You only have seconds to think!
-One-shot tool is powerful. However, it costs too much!
Strong Story Appeal and Delicate Design
-Thoughtfully keep the continuity of story and scenes, which stands out from other TD games.
-Impressive background music along with skillfully designed graphics.
– Well suited for a wide range of audiences. Kid-friendly.
PetsWar is a 2D TD kind game for your iPhone iPad & iPod touch !
Get The PetsWar App Now!