Pocket Expense will help you take charge of your finances and get a handle on your money. This iOS Universal Finance app will make it easier for you to categorize and track your cash flow, as well as your spending and bills. You’ll be able to quickly monitor and control your spending, and set budgets to help you realize and achieve your savings goals.
This iPhone and iPad app brings all your personal finance accounts to one location. Pocket Expense makes it possible for you to track your assets, cash, checking, credit cards, debit cards, investing/retirement, loans and savings. Now you can simply categorize, track and monitor your income, bills and spending habits, as well as set money saving goals. And by viewing your weekly, monthly and yearly statistics provided in this app, you’ll get an overall picture of your financial health.
Pocket Expense App Features
TRACK YOUR ACCOUNTS
– Easily input and manage your accounts
– All accounts are displayed in one place
– Set icons for your accounts
– All transactions related to the same account will be displayed in one page for easy management
– Support multiple account and account type
– Statistic for daily/weekly/monthly/yearly overall
– Track balance of each account
Stay in control and monitor your spending with the help of this budget tracker feature. Set yourself a limit and debit all your payments. You can always see how much money is left until your budget is gone and whether you might better postpone a purchase. Over time this should help to save some money instead of going into debt.
– Support multiple budgets
– See your income and expenses of one budget through charts
– Recurring and non-recurring budget
– Move funds from one budget to another in a single operation
- At the end of each cycle, all information for a budget is archived and can be easily viewed for comparative purpose
TRACK YOUR BILLS
– Never late for even one bill
– Customizable, different reminder alert periods.
– Support multiple bills of different recurring
– Set alerts to remind you of which bills are close to due dates or overdue
– Allows for the payment of bills in full or in part
– Support multiple payments of each bill
– Support calendar view
– Show total amount of all and overdue bills
– Mark bills with icons according to their status
OTHER KEY FEATURES:
– Password protection
– Simple, attractive interface
– Payers & payees management
– Category management
– Provide help document
– Powerful statistics and reports of all your transactions
– Quickly search for transactions and edit from the same screen
– Complete world currency list
– Backup and restore all your data over WiFi
If you like the Pocket Expense app, be sure to download this app now using the links below.
Download The Pocket Expense App Now!