Everyone needs help finding out what words mean and or how to spell words correctly. The Dictionary.com FREE Android app is a no brainer for on the go word help. This Android book and reference app is a fantastic way to keep an edge up on your word skills. The app features at least 375,000 words, a thesaurus, spelling suggestions and much more. One of my pet peeves are dictionary apps that do not provide you spelling suggestions. There is nothing worse then being a poor speller, going to a dictionary app for help and having the app fail you because you do not know the exact spelling of the word. Dictionary.com does not torture you like this, thank goodness. Watch our Android video app demos for awesome Android app videos. CM
Dictionary.com Android App Details
Category: Books and Reference
Size: Dictionary.com LLC
Store: Android Market
Dictionary.com Android App Download Link
Dictionary.com Android App Developers Description
Take Dictionary.com’s trusted reference content wherever you go.
ALERT: For an ad-free experience download the Dictionary.com Ad-Free app on sale now for a limited time!
Android’s #1 reference and dictionary app delivers trusted content from Dictionary.com and Thesaurus.com. The app also features a home screen widget, voice search, audio pronunciation, and Dictionary.com’s popular Word of the Day and Hot Word blog.
* Dictionary and Thesaurus content
* 375,000 words and definitions
* 300,000 synonyms and antonyms
* Phonetic and audio pronunciation
* Spelling suggestions
* Example sentences
* Word origin and history
* Daily content, including Word of the Day and the Hot Word blog
* Voice search (for the most accurate results, please enunciate clearly and speak slowly)
* Home screen widget
* Full landscape orientation support
* Favorite words list
* Trending, popular and nearby searches.
* Share words with Facebook, Twitter, email and SMS