The TinyScan Pro – PDF scanner to scan multipage documents app turns your iPhone and iPad into a portable document scanner. Using this top-rated Business app, you’ll be able to scan all sorts of images and documents into quality PDFs and then export them from wherever you are.
TinyScan Pro – PDF scanner to scan multipage documents App Summary
The TinyScan Pro app can be used daily for both business and personal use. This app makes it easy to scan your photos, receipts and other text documents into quality PDF files that can be exported via email, AirPrint or uploaded to a variety of cloud services such as Evernote, Google Drive, Dropbox. There are also 3 different scan modes, a variety of export paper sizes to choose from, and more in this handy Utilities/Productivity app for your iPhone and iPad.
TinyScan Pro – PDF scanner to scan multipage documents App Features
– Friendly and intuitive user interface
– Creates PDF documents with multiple scans
– Detects the page frames automatically
– Provides 3 modes for different files (color, grayscale, black & white)
– Enhanced scans to make them readable by adjusting brightness and contrast
– Easy to manage and order pages in one document
– Provides different page sizes for PDF export (Letter, A4, B5…etc)
– Download and share document through WiFi
– Thumbnail view for documents and order by date or title
– Email the scans as PDF
– Quick search documents by title
– Protects documents with passwords
* 06/03/13 – The TinyScan Pro – PDF scanner to scan multipage documents app usually sells for $4.99, but is Free for a limited time.
If you like the TinyScan Pro – PDF scanner to scan multipage documents app, be sure to download this app now using the links below before it goes back to paid!
Download The TinyScan Pro – PDF scanner to scan multipage documents App Now!
*Disclaimer – Since most app price drops are temporary, we cannot guarantee how long this app will be free.