You can now use the OrganiDoc HD (iPad app) to turn your iPad into a mobile flash drive and never fumble around with another USB flash drive again. And even better, Tab flash disk on the go – OrganiDoc HD (by Wenjoy Technology Inc.) is more than just a mobile flash drive, it is also an awesome file manager for all your documents, photos, and videos on your iPad. This application allows you to sync documents/photos/videos from your iPad to the cloud (Google Docs, Box.Net, DropBox, and more) or your computer using a variety of methods. Inside this app on your iPad, you can keep all your files in organized folders; as well as access those files from within the application. There is also a protected file area, which can be secured by a password that you set — for all those extra sensitive files. In addition, you can get files back and forth from your iPad using WiFi over a url provided by this app, through iTunes, email, or from cloud services (as already mentioned). This application is a must have app for anyone wanting to increase their file management productivity in a super easy and efficient way. You may want to check out the iPhone version called Flash disk on the go – OrganiDoc. Watch our other iPad video app demos for more awesome iPad app videos. CM
Tab flash disk on the go – OrganiDoc HD iPad App Details
Title: Tab flash disk on the go – OrganiDoc HD
Size: 11.5 MB
Developer: Wenjoy Technology Inc.
Store: iTunes App Store
Tab flash disk on the go – OrganiDoc HD iPad App Download Link
*Disclosure* The developer Wenjoy Technology Inc. and the iPad app “Tab flash disk on the go – OrganiDoc HD” are paid advertisers on http://www.crazymikesapps.com.
Tab flash disk on the go – OrganiDoc HD iPad App Developers Description
★★★★★ ON SALE, Limited time – Get it now. 4.99 to 2.99
A brand new design for iPad with amazing file management features.
iPad is just like your personal data hub. So, you definitely need a powerful file management app to manage docs, pics, videos saved in iPad or email. OrganiDoc HD provides you a wonderful way to browse docs, pics, videos in different user interface. A protected area is designed for users to save private data and keep it a safe way. In addition, OrganiDoc HD even integrate popular internet cloud disks such as Dropbox, Google Docs, MobileMe iDisk, box.net, Soonr…etc. So, now you can manage all your files scattering in different storages into one app.
Let’s see the key features as below:
☆ Simply transfer docs, pics and videos from your PC through iTunes enabling browsing and management anytime, anywhere.
☆ Revolutionary way to present your files in their respective presentation and interfaces, allowing more efficient file management.
☆ Manage your docs, pics and videos in both public and protected mode.
☆ Easily save your attachments within email to OrganiDoc HD.
☆ Use free Dropbox, Google Docs or other cloud disk services for backup remotely and download them on demand to your iPad.
☆ Observe sharing status of your Google docs or Dropbox on iPad anytime.
☆ Compression files such as ZIP or RAR can be extracted in OrganiDoc HD. Password protected ZIP or RAR are also supported. Files and folders can be compressed to a ZIP file.
☆ Use OrganiDoc HD as your one stop file management app for emailing or dispatching file to other apps for further editing.
☆ Use Wifi to transfer file from PC to iPad when there is no access to USB cable.
☆ Support Air print features to print out files in iPad easily.
☆ Support TV out features. Users can easily connect iPad to TV or projectors to do presentation.
☆ Pics are saved with complete information such as GPS, focus, resolution and so on.
☆ Converting wmv, flv, f4v, rm, rmvb, avi, mpg, asf, mkv, 3gp video files to iPad playable mp4 or audio-only mp3 files. During the conversion, you can still play other video files.
☆ Browsing the majority of file formats on your iPad with the formats listed below:
a. MS Office (doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx, pps, ppsx…)
b. iWorks ’09, ’08, ’06 files (key, numbers, pages, key.zip, numbers.zip, pages.zip)
c. PDF file (pdf)
d. Text files (txt, rtf, rtfd)
e. Web files (htm, html, xml, svg), Safari Web Archives (webarchive).
f. Compressed files (zip, rar)
g. Image files (jpg, tif, png, gif, bmp, BMPf, ico, cur, xbm)
h. Video files (mp4, mov, m4v…), Audio files (aac, mp3, m4a…)
1. Tightly Integrated with iOS5 iCloud: Just tag files, photos or videos with iCloud icon and then they will be automatically stored to iCloud and pushed to your iPhone’s OrganiDoc for sharing.
2. The iCloud tag will show a different icon if network is not available. After network resumes and the file is automatically uploaded to iCloud, the tag will change to the normal one.
3. In DOC area, you can export a folder to iTunes File Sharing so it is easy now to transfer an entire folder to PC.
4. WiFi connection improvement.
5. Fixing the compatible problems on iOS 5.
6. Bugs fixed.
What’s New in 2.6.0:
1. Converting wmv, flv, f4v, rm, rmvb, avi, mpg, asf, mkv, 3gp video files to iPad playable mp4 or audio-only mp3 files. During the conversion, you can still play other video files.
2. Automatically importing files put in PC iTunes File Sharing area. New imported files are marked with unread blue blobs.
3. New Zip function: multiple files and folders can be compressed to a zip file.
4. Photos can be copied to pasteboard so they can be pasted in to Mail or other Apps.
5. Hyperlinks are supported when viewing a file. After browsing, you can go back to the file.
6. Current folder path will be displayed in DOC area.
7. A new “Open In…” button for easily opening a file in other Apps.
8. Bugs fixed.
What’s New in 2.5.0:
1. New PDF reader, with faster speed on opening PDF, turning pages…etc.
2. Support password protected PDF files.
3. Support cloud storage services: MobileMe iDisk, Public iDisk, box.net and Soonr.
4. Support WebDAV servers for easy connecting to cooperate intranet (IIS/SharePoint) and WebDAV cloud services.
5. Support photo taking and video recording on iPad2.
6. Enhancement on handling high-resolution photos.
7. Improved GoogleDocs connection.
8. Bugs fixed.
What’s New in 2.4.0:
1. Support multiple level folders in DOC area.
2. Support multiple accounts of cloud storage.
3. Support AirPlay on video playing (iOS 4.3 or higher).
4. Rearrange folder management functions.
5. Tapping the navigation bar in DOC area can go back to the top folder.
6. Bugs fixed.
What’s New in 2.3.4:
1. Improved Dropbox connection.
2. Speed up the loading of GoogleDocs.
3. Bugs fixed.
What’s New in 2.3.3:
1. Support renaming folders and files.
2. When saving or importing a file with the same name, the existing file will not be overwritten.
3. Bugs fixed.