Scan documents with your iPad 2, then quickly and easily turn them into pdf’s for sharing with DocScan HD – Document Scanner. This FREE iPad app offers more than just quick document scanning it also has some pretty robust editing features to tweak your scanned docs. Once you are happy with your scanned documents, you can share them via email, Facebook, iBooks, DropBox, Evernote, Google Docs, AirPrint and more. Turn your iPad into a portable scanner with DocScan HD for FREE. Watch our iPad video app reviews for a look at more iPad demos and reviews. CM
DocScan HD – Document Scanner iPad App Details
Title: DocScan HD – Document Scanner
Developer: IFUNPLAY CO., LTD.
Store: iTunes App Store
DocScan HD – Document Scanner iPad App Download
DocScan HD – Document Scanner iPad App Developer Description
DocScan HD lets you instantly scan multi-pages document and send out when there is no scanner nearby. By having it, you can scan not only documents in sight, but also whiteboards, receipts, business cards, posters, coupons, books …etc.
It can fast auto-detect document edges from a picture, correct perspective distortion, remove shadows and brighten it up to produce a clear and sharp document, especially useful in a Low-Light environment.
You can draw lines or annotate on the scanned image before saving it as a PDF document.
In addition, DocScan HD has a built-in PDF viewer for previewing scanned documents and browsing pages in detail. You can easily swipe over a page to delete it or press Edit button to reorder pages in list. Each PDF file can be accessed directly from iTunes or you can email out as a PDF or zipped JPEG file.
Besides email, DocScan HD supports various ways to export documents:
2. Export documents to iBooks (prerequisite: iBooks intsalled).
3. Export documents / pages to Dropbox (prerequisite: Dropbox intsalled).
4. Export documents / pages to Evernote (prerequisite: Evernote intsalled).
5. Export documents / pages to Google Docs with OCR (Optical Character Recognition) option.
6. Export pages to Photo Albums.
7. Print documents via AirPrint.
8. No Ads.
1. Option to adjust W/H aspect ratio.
2. Option to rotate by 90, 180, 270 degrees.
3. Allow to manually adjust document edges to cross picture boundary when a document is not entirely within the photo.
4. Multi-touches to zoom in / out photos and scanned documents easily.
For best edge detection, please place your documents in high contrast to the background
1. For light users without pro version, it can store six concurrent documents and three pages per document in standard version, but it’s easy to move documents out via iTunes PC access, Dropbox, Evernote, or Google Docs file-uploading before running over the limitations in order to scan unlimited documents.
2. For heavy users, it’s convenient to upgrade app to Pro version via in-app purchase for removing all limitations.
Your feedbacks are very important to us.
Please contact DocScan HD customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for resolving problems before submitting feedback in appstore. Most problems can be solved easily, but we cannot help you solve problems from the comments.