It’s almost that time of year again when iOS developers swarm to The WWDC (Apple Worldwide Developers Conference) held in California. This annual event showcases Apple’s latest and greatest software and technology, hands-on sessions, labs, and other relevant events. So, whether you’re a registered developer attending the WWDC conference or not, the WWDC app will keep you in the know.
WWDC App Summary
If you’re a developer attending the WWDC, then you’ll definitely find this app useful for things like browsing the conference schedule, favoriting scheduled events, and viewing facility maps. You’ll also be able to keep up with daily news and notifications, watch daily session videos, as well as have an opportunity to provide feedback on sessions. And even if you can’t be there physically, Registered Apple Developers can still enjoy many of the app’s perks, especially viewing session videos.
WWDC App Features
Make the most of the Apple Worldwide Developers Conference with the WWDC app. Even if you can’t join us in San Francisco, you can still follow along each day — session videos are just a tap away.
• Stream or download videos from current and previous WWDC sessions.
• Start watching on one iOS device, and pick up where you left off on another.
• Browse times, locations, and descriptions for sessions, labs, and special events.
• Mark schedule items as favorites.
• Keep up with the latest news, get important notifications, and see daily photos.
• View maps to find your way around Moscone West.
• Provide feedback on content and speakers for each session.
• Add your pass to Passbook for faster check-in at WWDC.
Download The WWDC App Now!